Watercare Update Oct 2019
19 Oct, 2019
Updates from Watercare October 2019
- Pipeline work is underway between 116 Monument Rd and the Monument Rd / Hyde Rd corner. This will continue until 20th December (or 15th weather permitting.)
- Road sections will be reinstated as work progresses, in approximately three 500m long segments.
- Watercare will arrange signs advising visitors to the Sunday Farmers Market and the Clevedon A&P Show to use Tourist Rd and will request personal to be present Sundays in case of traffic light malfunctions.
- Work in North Rd is due to start approx. the 1st week of November, after the Clevedon Papakura Rd section has finished so as to not block both ends of the village. The contractors Brian Perry Civil (BPC) is preparing a letter for affected North Rd residents.
- Watercare has agreed to avoid works in the main township in December but will continue the pipeline project in outlying roads.